Sunday, March 25, 2012

Spotted:Elle Varner for the APRIL 2012 Issue of NYLON MAGAZINE


Saturdays were made for family, shopping and catching up on all of the international fashion magazines that I could find. While my daughters were out in the malls, I was hitting up all of the bookstores to see what they had to offer. I read them all yesterday. From VOGUE Australia to JALOUSE and when I spotted up and coming singer Elle Varner in the April issue of NYLON Magazine in this gorgeous photo photographed by Francisco Garcia I had to share. I made notes about all of the key photos that I saw so that I could reference them later for a blog post.

The gorgeous Dap Toney on the cover of ARISE Magazine.

The magazine that I walked out of the bookstore with was ARISE Magazines Issue 14 and to me it's worth every dollar.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails