Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Annie Ilonzeh Covers the Premiere Issue of AEON Magazine

I saw this is in the bookstore the other day and I must say this is a beautiful cover. The magazine touts itself as the Gentlemen’s guide to sex and lifestyle. AEON Men’s magazine is especially for sophisticated males aged 25-60 with a desire for style. It’s the pinnacle of the premium men’s lifestyle magazine market and covers style, culture, entertainment and more. I know we've all heard this before and I hope they're around for a while, but I seriously doubt it.

I say this because most new magazines start with aplomb and then fizzle due to the lack of advertisement dollars and subscribers and yet they highlight all of these luxury brands without a luxury advertisement inside the magazines. Or better yet, they'll start out as a niche publication and then do the old bait and switch once they make money from subscribers and become all of a sudden diversified like a certain magazine has done looking confused and indecisively ignorant of who is exactly their customers.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails