Tuesday, September 11, 2012

My Favorite Looks From The Concrete Catwalks @ NYFW 2013 RTW

My favorite looks from the concrete catwalk during New York Fashion Week 2013 RTW: 


Herieth Paul on the streets of NYC.
New York is one of the worlds fashion capitals when it comes to individual style and beauty and all the best looks first start on the streets before they get on the designer catwalks. Women of all backgrounds and ethnicity's were rocking bold patterns and colors. Long skirts and short dresses in shear fabrics and embellishments.

Notice me. Look at my style. Looks that don't cry for attention will always catch the photographers eye. Shoes that were made for walking and some that were just not fit to even walk in and yet the wearers point-of-view came through. Denim in all kinds of hues and styles and piles of accessories that served as a constant inspiration to designers for the coming seasons. In reality, I take my cues from the street when it comes to interpreting a look that I like and celebrity style has never played a part in it.




A shift dress hides a multitude of sins.

Our favorite "It Girl" Solange Knowles sporting her signature pattern mix
finished off with a pair of leopard pumps.

blackandkillingit:

Black Girls Killing It Shop BGKI NOW

Model Sara Nuru

Spotted again @ NYFW RTW Shows: Stylist Athanaelle Paul of @fashionbench. I just found another cool blog to read.

Elise Peterson of Swagger New York

H = Chic
The Peplum jacket or shirt is a classic style.

Noor Al Sabah

Kady Taylor
Vivid Color

Giovanna in PRADA
Giovanna Battaglia in Prada

I love the entire look.
A Maxi and Thong Sandals Are Super Chic







 Photos by FM,GI,WWD

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails