Tuesday, August 14, 2012

What's Haute Now: Singer Lianne La Havas for InStyle UK August 2012

I've seen most of the September issues of fashion magazines...bleh! Nothing spectacular, except for Janelle's new ad campaign for Cover Girl Cosmetics and I also spotted Solange in an ad in VOGUE'S humongous September issue.

Any way, I was checking out InStyle U.K. which I'm glad I did take a look inside because I saw this gorgeous spread featuring one of my new favorite artists, singer Liane La Havas in a gorgeous pictorial shot by Damon Baker and styled by Natalie Hartley. Liane has had quite a few pictorials as of lately and I couldn't be more prouder of this beautiful songbird.




Britain does have major talent, but for some folks we wouldn't even know it because they never hardly ever write about them because they're too busy chasing several no talent Americans.


Photos: Damon Baker and Divalocity's Handy Camera.


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails