Sunday, August 12, 2012

Grande Dame:Jeneil Williams for Elle Magazine September 2012 by Horst Diekgerdes


I stated in an earlier post about Elle Magazine's fabulous September issue which featured Solange at her lovely Brooklyn brownstone and Jeneil Williams in a spectacular fashion editorial. Here are more photos from her editorial featuring looks from Prada to Oscar de la Renta, and is photographed by Horst Diekgerdes.

I tried to wait to see if someone would post the editorial but models.com only posted three, so I took photos of the editorial from my own magazine. They're not the best, but you can see what you need to. I don't do digital issues (I tried) and nor do I tear up my magazines to scan them.



Stylist Lester Garcia's impeccable attention to detail created ensembles with just the right amount of accessories that didn't overpower anything that Jeneil wore. Jeneil's beautiful, richly hued skin created the perfect canvas for makeup artist Maki Riyoke to create jewel toned wisps of color on her flawless skin.
I love this one her in this trapeze dress from Oscar de la Renta F/W 2012.



The three photos above are from Models.com/Horst Diekgerdes.
All the rest were edited by Divalocity.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails