Monday, May 28, 2012

A Glamtastic Flashback: Iman, Gail and Peggy for Revlon's Polished Ambers Collection 1978



























Revlon's Polished Ambers Advertisement, circa 1978, featuring Iman, Peggy Dillard-Toone and Gail Kendrick.


While looking through a stack of Essence magazines from the 1970's, I came across these beautiful Revlon ads featuring some of my favorite models from that era. Every one is familiar with the iconic Iman and some may know of Peggy Dillard-Toone, but I'm sure there aren't that many who are familiar with Jamaican born beauty Gail Kendrick, unless of course you too are from this era and admired these women. I did a little editing to give them an artsy edge, enjoy!

















The iconic Iman.

Photos: From My Own Archives

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails