Friday, February 3, 2012

What's Haute Now: Actress Viola Davis For LA Times Magazine

I couldn't contain myself when Viola Davis' photo appeared on my Tumblr dashboard while on my cell phone while at work and I didn't feel like pulling out my tablet and logging on after my phone seemed like it froze. I normally don't use the computers at my job but tonight was one night that I didn't care because I wanted to see all of her photos from her editorial and interview with the LA Times Magazine.

Aren't they beautiful?

Viola Davis is wearing nothing but the truth and I love it! I'm so proud of both, she and Octavia Spencer who are representing for the women who are O40&Fab! Read the rest of her inspiring interview here.

For her editorial she's wearing looks from Jason Wu, Marchesa, and vintage Thierry Mugler.
Photography: Ruven Afanador.
Styled By: Hayley Atkin
Produced By: Hannah Harte


Photos|Source: LA Times

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails