Friday, August 19, 2011

What's Haute Now: Esperanza Spalding for T-Magazine

I know it's been a while since my last post, but I've been hanging out on my highly addictive Tumblr page. I'm not giving up this blog and all I've got to do is just transfer most of my posts to this blog.
Anyway, Esperanza Spalding is gracing the latest issue of T-Magazine in one gorgeous cover and photo editorial.

Got Bass???


Photo: T-Magazine
Got Bass???

A vision in black and white.


Photo: T-Magazine
Such an elegant photo in black and white.

The Vision: Esperanza Spalding for T-Magazine.
Pretty In Pink

Esperanza Spalding for T-Magazine. Lets see, Solange Knowles, Corinne Bailey Rae, Les Nubians, Erica Reid and Joan Smalls all in one issue? 
OMG!


Photo:T Magazine
One fabulous cover for a fabulous woman.

Read the rest of the Fall Fashion issue here.

Photos:T-Magazine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails