Friday, January 28, 2011

WHAT'S HAUTE NOW: DORIS AND DORIS

OUR LABEL

DASHIKI DIVA MAXI DRESSKIMONO TOPSBLUE/WHITE  ORANGE DASHIKI DIVA MAXI DRESSES

Ms C in GREEN DASHIKI MAXI WRAP SKIRTJOSEPH DRESSESDORIS DENIMKIMONO DORIS DENIM

My fab daughter turned me on to the UK fashion label Doris & Doris and I'm hooked on their lovely creations which are perfect for the Spring and Summer. She didn't won't me to share this great find until she bought the two tops that she was interested in.

I told her she didn't have to worry about that because my blog doesn't get that much traffic and it's just a hobby of mine, but I do like introducing those who do read my blog to the latest in fashion and style, otherwise known as real style, sans celebrities. She also told me that they started out selling their clothing at a stall in Brixton Market, London... talk about enterprising.

I say this all the time to emerging fashion designers, if you can't get your clothing(foot) in the store(door) create your own E-commerce site, give the public what they want and you'll be in business, but please don't overlook great customer service.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails