Tuesday, April 12, 2016

ONE TREND TWO WAYS: Takenya "TK Wonder" Quann and Cipriana Quann For Cosmopolitan Magazine May 2016

Just when I thought I should cancel my subscription to Next Issue Digital Magazines, Cosmo comes out with this fab editorial featuring the stylish Quann sisters, aka Takenya "TK Wonder" Quann and Cipriana Quann of the Urban Bush Babes Blog.

I might keep my subscription after all if the magazines continue featuring African descendant women and other WOC in their editorials. I don't know about that damn Harper's Bazaar, though because they hardly ever featuring anyone worth seeing. They haven't been the same since the Liz Tilberis years and I don't even see how they stay afloat. Enjoy!












Photography by Jason Kim
Fashion Editor: James Worthington Demolet

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails