Thursday, October 15, 2015

ELLE Magazine November 2015: Director Ava DuVernay

Director Ava DuVernay covers Elle magazines Women in Hollywood issue in one of five covers. She looks gorgeous!



Photography by Paola Kudaki
Styling by Simon Robins

I subscribe to Next Issue for my magazines and was pleasantly surprised by this issue. I don't know what the December issue will be like, but this one had two of my favorites inside: Models Melodie Monrose and Cora Emmanuel featured in editorials.

Cora's was about fur and swimwear,  which I found odd because who wears fur to a beach? That's the fantasy of fashion and sometimes I see editorials which make no sense to me. I only screened shot one photo of her editorial (see below) which was photographed by David Bellemere, with styling by Samira Nasr.

Here's Melodie's fabulous editorial, which was also photographed by David Bellemere and also styled by Samira Nasr.













LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails