Friday, April 25, 2014

Cover Story: Actress Lupita Nyong'o Is the World's Most Beautiful

This has got to be the third most exciting event for the month of April after my daughter's and her little angel's birthday. I don't normally buy People Magazine, but I had to buy this one featuring Academy Award winning actress, Lupita Nyong'o on the cover.

Can we say stunning! Photographer Alexi Lubomirski captured Lupita at her most elegant and I know he's the go-to photographer for Lancôme Paris, so I can't wait to see her new ad-campaigns for the brand. I've been using Lancôme cosmetics for a while now and with Lupita now joining Arlenis Sosa and Jasmine Tookes as the brand representive for darker complected women of color, it's just icing on the cake, so they can expect to see me at their makeup counter quite regularly.

"I told my daughter there's a first time for everything and this was worth buying and I normally read digital magazines."






Photos: Alexi Lubomirski
Hair: Ted Gibson
Makeup: Nick Barose
Manicurist: Casey Harmon
Stylist: Katie Mossman

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails