Friday, December 13, 2013

Le Look Du Jour: Marie Claire | January 2014 | Project Runway Season 12 Winner-Designer Dom Streater and Model Ray'uana Aleyce

I've finally received my digital issue of Marie Claire magazine which features Project Runway's Season 12 Winner: Dom Streater and I can honestly say I see a bright future for emerging fashion designer Dom Streater. Dom seems to have a love for color and as long as that is a part of her general aesthetic, it's alright with me. Give a woman a beautiful silhouette that flatters all shapes and vibrant colors and she will be the next successful designer to come from Project Runway.


Dom's winning model shown in her editorial is Ray'uana Aleyce. Look out world because Ray'uana Aleyce is certainly one to watch.






Photography by Adam Kremer

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails