Monday, July 30, 2012

One To Watch: Model Philomena Kwao

July is my vacation month and I haven't been posting much to this blog, but I've been on Tumblr and Pinterest everyday. Anyhoo, I've discovered another beauty, plus several other international style icons from all over the world who I'll introduce to you at a later date. I want to introduce you to Philomena if you haven't seen or heard of her.
lamusenoire:

The Beautiful Philomenna Kwao!wornjournal:

Beachwear, Venice. 
Philomena for Cosmopolitan Magazine May 2012.

The beautiful Philomena Kwao lives in London and is of Ghanaian heritage and is signed with Models 1 Management. Some have tried to label her as plus-size, I say that she is stunning, so bump a label. Philomena has appeared in Cosmopolitan U.K. and Pride Magazine in fashion and beauty editorials that have wowed fashion audiences around the globe. Look for more on this beautiful woman because she is definitely one to keep your eyes on.


Philomena is Beautiful!




Philomena for Pride Magazine.

Photos: Models1

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails