Friday, May 4, 2012

Le Look Du Jour: Author Erica Reid

Erica Reid - The Society of Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center 5th Annual Spring Ball
Gorgeous in vintage Ungaro and those shoes!

I can honestly say that I've always been a fan of the style of Erica Reid and for those of you who aren't familiar with her, Erica is the wife of record executive L.A. Reid. I've profiled her before on my other blog because of her style and to me hardly anyone can pair edginess with elegance and still come off looking fabulous like she does. Her fashion choices run the gamut of style: from her love of beautiful vintage pieces, to her mixture of high and low combinations and her eye-catching shoes, Erica never disappoints.

Erica has also written a new book titled,"The Thriving Child: Parenting Successfully through Allergies, Asthma and Other Common Challenges," which I'm sure will definitely become a must read for parents. The book will be released May 8, 2012, so be sure to get your copy.




LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails