Sunday, February 26, 2012

Style File: Designer Stella Jean

As I've stated in a previous post that every season I find a new fashion favorite in the latest street style photos and this time I've found several stylish and inspiring women. The latest one to catch my eye is a Rome based designer of Haitian and Italian background named Stella Jean. Stella was the featured in VOGUE Italia's "Who's Is On Next?" as one designer to watch.
Fashion Designer Stella Jean

All I can say is that her collection left me speechless! Sure, some of you may say that it's nothing new since she uses African wax-prints, but I beg to differ. Her designs are gorgeous and I'd love to get my hands on a few of her pieces!

"Stella wearing a look from her 2012 S/S Collection"




Check out her website here and be inspired to support her campaign to help Haitian relief efforts.
                                               
That coat has my name all over it and see where to shop here!

Photo:Why Moda/Vogue Italia/Stella Jean

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails