Saturday, December 3, 2011

Things I Love: The Aldo Stellfox Tote Bag

They say the most coveted accessories are often the must have and the most copied items in the world. Sure, we all would like a Hermès Birken bag but we also know that it's not feasible for our budgets and that's where ALDO keeps coming to the rescue of us "Budgetnistas."

I'm always on the hunt for something stylish and classic that will take me throughout the trends that often come and go. I'm highlighting a well made bag that's worth splurging on and that's the ALDO Stellfox tote bag which only cost me $55.00. I ordered my bag from amazon.com, but it's also available on ALDO'S website.

In the end it's all about personal style and what works for you. I'm not out here advising anyone to go out and buy anything they can't afford or really need to own to make them feel good about themselves because we all know that unnecessary indulgences are only temporary.


THANK YOU, ALDO!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails