Monday, November 14, 2011

Behind the Scenes: Julia Sarr-Jamois for TIBI SS 2012


Trendsetter's Julia Sarr-Jamois and Elin Kling, behind the scenes for TIBI'S 2012 Spring/Summer Campaign.

Ever since I found out Wonderland Magazine fashion editor and blogger favorite, Julia Sarr-Jamois would be featured in the 2012 Spring/Summer advertisement campaign for TIBI, I have been searching almost everyday to find a glimpse of her during the shoot.

Today was my lucky day because stylist Elin Kling of the fabulous blog, Style by Kling  and TIBI PR posted these gorgeous photos of Julia on her blog and on their Twitter page. From what I can see the ad campaign will be amazing and I can't wait to see the finished results!












Photos: Style by Kling/TibiPR
                       



 Source

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails