Friday, April 8, 2011

INSPIRATION: CHARLENE DASH

What inspires you to create? Is it beauty? Is it a photograph? Is it words that tend to continue to speak to you after you've read them? Is it a person? Is it the natural beauty that surrounds you? 

I'm a woman that often finds myself inspired by what I see or read. I never leave home with my camera because there is always something or someone that will catch my eye.


While looking through pages of vintage VOGUE magazines this photo of former "Top Model," Charlene Dash captured my eye. In the photo she exudes the look of carefree fun in the summertime while wearing an all-white ensemble from head to toe. After being inspired by her beautiful photo, I then set out to find more of the same images that captured that same carefree exuberance.

I found the inspirational beauty in: My daughter, Ebony, Gloria “Goyo” Martínez of Choc Quib Town, Ajak Deng, Lauryn Hill, Princess Elizabeth Bagaaya of Toro, Dihann Carroll, Billie Holiday and the other models pictured.
C'est Inspiré !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails