Friday, March 4, 2011

While Visions of LANVIN SS 2011 Prêt-à-Porter Still Dance In My Head...

 ...My baby is leaving to attend a college in San Francisco and she received a welcome book all about her school. She's a creative type just like her Mom and the rest of her sisters and she wants to become a visual stylist and work in retail in NYC. Dad's not too happy because he wants her to be in NYC, but I taught our children to soar and soar she can to experience the world. While reviewing her book I came across this beautiful photo below of Ataui Deng, Jourdan Dunn, Janeil Williams and Ajak Deng shot by an alumnus of the school that my daughter will be attending by the name of Tomas Delucia. It's just as beautiful as as the ones in color from the LANVIN 2011 SS RTW.

 It's titled, 'Lanvin Backstage Beauties' and I searched throughout the web for it and no such luck and that's how I created my latest screen saver using different photos from the show of one of the best encores ever.

'My New Screen Saver'
Photos: Tomas Delucia, Getty and Go Runway

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails