Monday, March 14, 2011

WHATS HAUTE NOW: VLISCO WAX PRINT ACCESSORIES



Someone had to create it... and that is a quilted shoulder bag using African style fabrics. And to think that I thought it would be me even though I didn't have the time to do so and now Vlisco has done it for me. Thanks Vlisco! ~ Divalocity
 
Move over over priced luxury brands and make way for Vlisco's latest foray into becoming a major fashion accessories brand for women to covet, sans logos. I don't need a logo to tell the world or to make anyone think that I've somehow made it. Known exclusively for their beautiful wax print fabrics, Vlisco has added accessories to their portfolio to include scarves, laptop bags, cell-phone cases, shoulder bags and handbags. You may check out the rest of the sixty-two piece collection here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails