Friday, November 12, 2010

I'm So Inspired...




...but where do I begin???

I've got so much on my plate that I want to do, need to do and must get done that I don't know which one to tackle first. There's so much that I want to create, but I haven't taken the time to do so because of so many planned and unplanned events in my life.

I  L*O*V*E this peplum waist beauty of a Dress!

Whenever I see beauty, I want to create something of that same beauty regardless of whether if it's a painting, a photo or a garment of my own design. I want to create something that no one else has.

So when I saw the latest Vlisco fabric campaign my mind and my creativity emotions went into overload. I'm almost paralyzed by procrastination because I have tons of other ideas that I have yet to complete before I can start on another one. Sigh...what's a woman to do? I'm still totally inspired. How about you?

Thanks to the uber fabulous UZURI Blog for the inspirational source.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails