Tuesday, November 17, 2009

What's Haute Now: Harlem Toile By Sheila Bridges and Fly Girl Art Prints

Sure Christmas is around the corner and I've got a few good gift ideas for the savvy shopper in mind. If you like gifts with a cultural vibe and are shopping to furnish your first home or apartment, then here are some unique gifts for fabulous stylistas.



Interior designer, Sheila Bridges is considered as one of Americas best interior designers and is the owner Sheila Bridges Design, INC., Sheila is known for creating high-end interior spaces for her clients to enjoy.





I had been looking for a unique toile pattern that I could make a few pillows and upholster a few occasional chairs with. I was in luck when I found out about her Harlem Toile de Jouy pattern which takes on a witty twist from the classic French pattern with pastoral scenes of her Harlem neighborhood. The toile is available in fabric, bedding and wall paper. If you like a traditional decor, then this ones for you. Check out her web site at the above link for prices.







Blogger, Andrea of the Blog Fly Girl shown with one
of her fabulous prints.

Now, for those of you who love the modern take on decorating, here are some lovely prints by Andrea of the Blog, FlyGirl which are available on her new site, I Love My Hair, an online shop where you can purchase prints of her fantabulous designs. These will look great almost anywhere in your home and I plan on buying me at least one print. Go ahead and check out their respective sites and shop.

(Photos:Andrea and Sheila)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails